**The L.I.F.E. Women’s Ministry participates in various Bible studies such as Beth Moore, Priscilla Schirer, Kay Arthur, and Jennifer Beckham just to name a few. This study meets on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 pm and includes drinks and refreshments. This study is a multi-church study and open to anyone. The women’s ministry also supports various social functions, retreats, and outings as well.
The vision of the L.I.F.E. Women’s Ministry is to be a community connecting with God and caring for people. The purpose of our ministry is to meet the spiritual, physical and emotional needs of women at Open Door and within our community. This ministry is designed to encourage women to grow in their faith in Christ, to develop and strengthen intimate friendships with other women, and to provide opportunities to serve and reach our community for Christ.
Our mission is three-fold:
To build intentional relationships by:
- Widening our circle of friendships among women within the church family
- Spending purposeful time with women outside the family of God
To strengthen women by:
- Spending time in the Word of God
- Entering the Word of God in our conversations when we are together
- Prioritizing time for worship and prayer
- Encouraging women to participate in a small group family
Serving God by using our giftedness for the benefits of others by:
- Adjusting our time to express care and meet needs of others
- Becoming equipped in the skills needed for ministry within the body
- Becoming equipped in the skills needed to reach the lost by multiplying leaders through a coaching/mentoring process